Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The trivia page is back!

The trivia questions were always the most popular feature of the old HartfordHistory.net, and I'm hoping fans will be pleased with how I'm presenting them in the new version. Rather than posting a question and making you wait a week (or longer) for the answer, I'm posting the answer along with the question -- you just have to hold your mouse over a hyperlink to read it. So instead of me torturing you, you can torture yourself ... if that's your thing. I haven't decided yet whether to try again at keeping a weekly schedule or simply post them in batches, as time allows. Stay tuned...

Stay tuned as well for news on what happened to all of the old trivia questions. They'll return soon in a new format. (That's the plan, anyway.)

No comments:

Post a Comment